Are you interested in entrepreneurship or perhaps planning to start your own business? Or maybe you have just started your company recently and need further advice and information. This online course provides you information on how to set up your own company, on how to administrate it and on how to plan your marketing and finances.
Our course consists of independent studies, completing learning tasks and personal consultation. During the course, you will prepare or update a practical preliminary business plan to implement your business idea. Furthermore, you will be introduced to online tools tailored to small businesses like my.enterprisefinland.fi and tulosmajakka.fi.
Your personal coach will support you throughout the course and give you feedback and guidance (max. 3 hours).
By completing this course, you will increase your chances of success when applying for the startup grant (starttiraha).
You can take the course at your own pace by creating your own timetable. It takes 4-6 weeks on average. The course must be completed within six months.
The Content of Entrepreneurship Course
- Being an entrepreneur in Finland
- Planning for entrepreneurship
- Business idea and business plan
- Market research
- Forms of enterprise
- Personal sales and marketing
- Business economy and funding, profitability
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Stakeholders, Networking and business interest groups
- Financial statement and taxation
- Registering a company